Monthly Archives: décembre 2013
Disclaimer: this note is not finished yet. When trying to compile, you may encounter some Ivy errors. Server access Error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid…
In Eclipse, the following exception message may occur: « could not publish to the serveur » (nullpointerexception). This error may appear if one of the deployed application does not exist anymore. Delete…
A very common mistake, in jsFunction from Richfaces is to use f:param instead of a4j:param. This would explain lot of issues.
Some important standard specifications using WS-Addressing for asynchronous communications are not compliant with the specifications. As stated in the WS-Addressing specification, by the following sentence : This section specifies the…
- Java: Multiple Logging Libraries 4 décembre 2018When you classpath contains multiple logging libraries, the Java virtual machine will inevitable select one of the library. If, for an obscure reason, you are not sure which one will be used, you may add multiple configuration files in your resources folder (for example: log4j.properties and logback.xml and logging.properties).
- Host Maven Repository for Free 27 novembre 2018Actually, there is no (really) free Maven repository hosting. But it does not mean you have to pay for it !Indeed, the solution comes from a very simple idea:1. Build a maven repository locally2. Copy to the file to a free hosting solution (Dropbox, Gitlab, Github, etc.)Concretely, you build using:-DaltDeploymentRepository=myRepositoryName::default::file:///C:/my/temp/dirThen you need to copy/sync/push the […]
- Curl POST on Windows (with JSON request) 14 novembre 2018Most of curl versions fail on Windows to Post JSON data, two simple workaround:1. If Git is installed, use the bash command to open a linux emulated bash. Then simply use the unix curl command. Very easy !2. Second solution: put the json in a file, and refer the file in the command line using […]
- Tips on Postgres Installation 9 novembre 2018Some tips for installing Postgres 10:Install:sudo rpm -Uvh https://yum.postgresql.org/10/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-centos10-10-2.noarch.rpmsudo yum install postgresql10-server postgresql10sudo /usr/pgsql-10/bin/postgresql-10-setup initdbsudo systemctl start postgresql-10.servicesudo systemctl enable postgresql-10.serviceStop/restart:service postgresql-10 restartEnable md5 authentication (password):1. vi /var/lib/pgsql/10/data/pg_hba.conf (adapt the path)2. set md5 for authentication methods3.restart postgresCreate new user:createuser -P -e gepadminCreate new DB: createdb -e -O gepadmin wpsTest new DB connection:psql -U gepadmin -W -d wps
- Java get file mime type 9 novembre 2018In Java 7 you can now just use Files.probeContentType(path).
- Glassfish 5.0 Bug Joda Time 9 novembre 2018There seems to have a bug of a missing dependency when starting a simple REST Web App (using JPA).It complains about Joda Time missing.
- Monitor Traffic HTTP with TCPDump 23 octobre 20181. To monitor HTTP traffic including request and response headers and message body: tcpdump -A -s 0 'tcp port 80 and (((ip[2:2] - ((ip&0xf)2)) != 0)' 2. To monitor HTTP traffic including request and response headers and message body from a particular source: tcpdump -A -s 0 'src example.com and tcp port 80 and (((ip[2:2] […]
- Swagger CodeGen Java - Share Model btw Client and Server 23 octobre 2018The OpenAPIs 3.0 Code Generator on https://app.swaggerhub.com is pretty much efficient (excepted that it does not handle correctly nesting of allOf/oneOf).A lack of the Java generator is that the generated Jersey server stub does not include a client, and the generated Java client is not based on Jersey but on Gson, so the Jackson annotation are […]
- Swagger Codegen Jersey: exclude null JSON 5 octobre 2018By default, the generated Jersey model includes null values. In order to prevent this, you should edit the JacksonJsonProvider class and add the following line to the new ObjectMapper class:.setSerializationInclusion(JsonInclude.Include.NON_NULL)
- XMLBeans String value from XMLObject 26 septembre 2018XmlObject implementations can be casted to SimpleValue if the XMLObject simply contains a string value.Example:((SimpleValue)obj).getStringValue();